At 20:16:11 on Friday Friday 28 May 2010, RA Brown
<rabr...@the-martin-byrd.net> wrote:
> Stan Goodman wrote:
> > At 15:56:55 on Friday Friday 28 May 2010, John Kaufmann
> > <kaufm...@nb.net>
> >
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> What is your Page style (F-11, click on Page icon)?  In that style,
> >> what is the specified page size (Page tab, "Format")?  If "Letter",
> >> change to "A4".  Or, if you just want a one-time change, go via the
> >> menu, Format>Page.
> >
> > I do not find a Page icon though I have examined all of them at the
> > top of the window, but I made the change in the menu. But I do want
> > A$ set globally; does this icon have another name? Where is it?
>
> When you press the F11 key a window pops up, usually on the right side
> of the screen, this is the "Styles and Formating" window.  The forth
> icon from the left of the window is the "Page" icon that was referred
> to in the prior post.

I can press F11 anywhere, and it opens the window as you say. But the
fourth icon from the left of the main  window is: "Opens a new window in
your default email program with the current document as an
attachment...."

More importantly, I do not understand why I am not getting printed page
numbers. To be clear, I am looking at pages from 2 on, not at the first.

--
Stan Goodman