On 2010-06-14 12:04 PM, David B Teague wrote:
> Your discourse here will discourage response on this list. Response both
> ways is the reason for the list. So please drop this thread, and be a
> bit more careful in your responses.

I have an even better idea David... why don't *you* drop this thread,
and while you're at it, mind your own business and stop telling me how
to post.

Your 'perceptions' (I was going to ignore that silly reply, but now
you've gone and done it) are irrelevant. Facts are facts, and the fact
is, my response was purely civil, and your perception was not just
overly sensitive, it was flat wrong.

And I didn't snip *any* of your unnecessarily irrelevant crap, I left it
all there, fully intact, for everyone to see.

:) and you're welcome.