On 8/25/2010 8:52 AM, Carlo Strata wrote:
Il 24/08/2010 05:35, Gail Severin ha scritto:
Where is the bar code for envelopes addresses in Word?  I really need the
bar codes option.  If there is none on this program that I have, can an
update be created adding that option?  Thanks.  Gail Severin
gvse...@suddenlink.net

Hi Gail,

many answer to you only in the mailing list so that you didn't receive and read their useful answer, so subscribe this list for the future and/or browse directly here:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html#general

and here for your thread (this one)
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=users&by=thread&from=2405760
<snip>

The main problem with an unsubscribed user trying to use the OOo archive is that it is not conversational. If a question is asked for clarifying a problem, so a better answer can be provided, the unsub would really have to copy the question into a new e-mail, add the response, and then send the message to the list (messing up threading). Also, this response will continue to need moderation, adding the delay time into the process. Using the list's thread command allows natural response, but still has the delay, and subject line changes break the thread. So far, the best technique I've seen is to use old.nabble.com (or Gmane, but that seems more complicated); the first reply will require the unsub to confirm the e-mail address is active, but thereafter their messages will be "injected" and not need any moderation. Still far from ideal, primarily because OOo has no control. I'm hoping that the Kenai implementation will solve this whole issue!