Hi Barbara,

I believe there are multiple moderators.I am not sure about the ownership
:)

As for allowing subsequent e-mails from the same address for the same
thread, I think that is a feasible and practical solution. But I don't think
the admin will have time before OOoCon to do this... :(

I agree that there would be no real benefits of changing tag.

 Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
   Twitter <http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"