To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Capitalization

Graham Window wrote:

Hello,

The Autocorrect/Autoformat setting for capitalizing the first letter of a sentence does not appear to be effective. OpenOffice Version 1.1.4.

System:
P4
Windows XP Pro
1Gb RAM
80GB Hard Drive.

Could you potentially explain why you think this, perhaps like an example?

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org