Hi Nancy,

A mirror is just a location that has additional copies of software to
the main site.

It's slightly faster to download from the site closest to you but it
doesn't matter which one you pick.

To make sure you get answers to your questions, and learn from other
people's questions, it might be a good idea to subscribe to the user's
list.

Keith

--
God bless you,