I am lost! I am also a computer Neanderthal and Don't know where or  how to
look at what's in the sys tray. Here are more details of the  situation. I
deleted all OO files and anything to do with it from my  registry.  But it
still
opens downloads from the Web. this freezes  them up as I get OO error message.
I then can not have access to the  download. it doesn't allow me a way to open
the download with another  program(ms word) So how to I get rid of this OO
"take over"?

In Ignorance and desperate need for dummy instruction,
(http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS)
(http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS)
Baffled Bob
In a message dated 7/29/2005 4:48:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,