On Friday 29 July 2005 17:54, + [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> when I downloaded open office I did not appreciate it would automatically
> over write Microsoft office.  This has been very annoying.  How do I cancel
> open office and get back to Microsoft office?

Hi Ken,
  OpenOffice.org does not overwrite MS Office files. However it does allow you
to select the option where OpenOffice.org is the primary application to be
used when opening MSOffice files. However you can still easily select
MSOffice or change the default back to MSOffice. Please have a look at
http://user-faq.openoffice.org for "File associations" for more information.
Also http://documentation.openoffice.org has many excellent manuals and
guides.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only