Lawsoft wrote:
I own a small software company that has a single product.  The
program calculates child support in Nebraska.  I would like to
distribute your program with my next release which will occur
sometime in January. Please let me know what I can and cannot do.

LawSoft, Inc. Kent Schroeder President

What you cannot do is anything wrong by redistributing the program, unless you were to modify the code to remove the copyright notices in order to claim OOo as your own product.

For your stated purpose, there are no restrictions. You may bundle OOo with any number of other applications. You may even charge for the purchase of your CD without obligation to Sun or OO.org. Of course, donations to the project are always welcome and information about how to donate can be found at http://contributing.openoffice.org/index.html

Enjoy.

Doug