On Sunday 14 August 2005 13:44, + [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
> I just spent approx 10 hrs to download this program. My OS is 98se. I went
> to try it out and I got that "Quicktime doesn't recognize/can't open this
> system  file".
> My regular email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) . HELP!!!!
> I would like to use this program. Give me step by step if you have to.
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,
 The file you downloaded from should be a zip file (i.e. the filename should
end with .zip). If that is so, then you just need to download a propgram to
extarct all of the files in the ZIP package. You can get it from
http://www.7-zip.org/. After you run this program on the ZIP file you should
see a setup.exe file in there which you should run to install OpenOffice.org.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ