Saturday - August 20, 2005

Dear Open Office Users Site:

I have successfully been using Open Office 1.1.3 since October 2004. Recently I went on your web site to see if there were any updates. I found that you now have a stable version of Open Office 1.1.4. I proceeded to download it, and installed it as an update to my 1.1.3 version. I also installed the 1.1.4 security patch. Everything seems to be working.

Here's my question: What are the differences between versions 1.1.3 and 1.1.4? In other words, what does the 1.1.4 update do for verison 1.1.3?

Thanks for any attention to the above question. By the way, I find Open Office to be a terrific program!

Sincerely:

- Art Cohen