email address you can use when you have a users problem or question
about OpenOffice.org. However please note that it is a moderated email
list and most replies *only* go to the mailing list so you should really
consider subscribing by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] There are many questions asked and
answered on the users mailing list every day, if you find that there are
too many emails then you can read the messages to these lists on
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.questions or subscribe to
the digest version of the list by emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 23:38 +0200, Elsa Claus wrote:
> hello.
> I'm form Germany and I use OpenOfficeOrg for a very long time. There are two
> things that bother me. The first thing that is not that bad: If you have a
> page DIN A4 in the panel (portrait) format, you have to open a new project if
> you want to change only one page into landscape format (I want to have for
> example 3 pages in the panel and the 2nd page in landscape format).

Managing pages as you wish is a  FAQ. Please see
http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/word_processing/012.html

You might also check with http://de.openoffice.org/ to see if they have
more info in German.

> The second thing that is not very good: If you are in one program (doesn't
> matter if Writer or painter or whatever). I would like to input for example a
> circle. But the standard color of it is always blue. Can I change it into
> white (as standard)?

Do not know but I remember that someone did locate the file that
controls this feature. I checked my archive for this information but it
appears I did not save it; thus you will have to try searching the list
archives or hope that one of the volunteers remembers.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead