keith wrote:
I have been using 1.3 for sometime and recently downloaded 1.9X. I am impressed with the new version and would like to make it my primary word processor. However there is one function that has been in MS works and most higher power word processors for some time, that is the ability to check grammar.

Will Open Office 2.0 have a grammar checker, or is there a plugin to provide this function for this and/or the earlier versions.

I will say this from someone that loved the idea of a grammar checker and purchased some of the first ones on the market back in the windows 3.1 days. They are not that good.

I am terrible at grammar as I hated english and language arts in school. But I found that the grammar checkers were no real help in most cases.

Do I miss a grammar checker?  No, I haven't thought about one in years.

--
Robin Laing