klaus schmirler <kschmir <at> online.de> writes:

> Dan Lewis wrote:
>
> >       One slight modification: your system would probably show it this way
> > =0,3333/0,6666 results in 0,5.
>
> It doesn't, but then it shouldn't because QUOTIENT is supposed to
> return the integer part only. So the result is 0.
>
> klaus

I think people may be talking about different subjects.  There is a QUOTIENT
function and Help says this about it:

QUOTIENT
This function is only available if Analysis AddIn is installed.
Returns the integer result of a division operation.
Syntax
QUOTIENT(Numerator;Denominator)
Example
=QUOTIENT(11;3) returns 3. The remainder of 2 is omitted.