How often does anyone get to use 'parsimonious'? Nice one.
tc
Try using 'intransitive' when there are teachers around.

Rich Shepard wrote:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Anthony Chilco wrote:

It looks like the only text that can be rotated 180 degrees is fontwork
text. Another way to get what you want would be to work with the page in
portrait and use 0 and 90 degree text. When I do four-fold cards I keep the
inside text right side up and invert the front and back. They're usually
mostly pictures, which can be inverted by flipping horizontally and
vertically.

Tony,

Graphics are easy; all applications allow them to be flipped vertically and
horizontally.

Your suggestion to use the portrait orientation is the most parsimonious,
so that's what we'll do.

Thanks,

Rich