Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

If you need to display a number as a fraction, I have a macro that will convert to and from fraction formats. Klaus, are you saying that there is a number format to display a decimal number as a fraction. I think that the answer is no, but would be very happy if the answer is yes.

It's one of the number formats in Calc. You can gauge the accurary by specifying the number of decimal places, e.g. 2001:2999 (whatever the decimal result ...) is 2/3 if the format is ?/? and 2001/2999 if the format is ????/????. I think it's neat.

klaus