That is true, and as I said in another post, I'm sure I'm not the only one who simply doesn't have the time to rumage through a post, put all the pieces
together in the proper order, and then respond with some assistance.

Other people answer so why do you feel concerned ? Do you _want_ to provide support or not ? If you want to, then you find the time to do it. If you don't why bother teaching writing practices ?

Before commenting on top/bottom posting and how it seems to hurt your capacity at answering properly, I'd watch how the moderators deal with the issue and how they provide support regardless of what format has adopted the new poster.

JC Helary