Hi,

I want to create a paragraph style that is bulleted or numbered by
default. How can I do that? THe way I am doing it now, the only way to
insert the bullet or number in my paragraph is to click on the
Bullet/Number button.

I want to creat a style where, if I click on a paragraph then select
Format > Default Formatting, a bullet or a number appears.

This use to work in OOo 1.x. How do I do the same in 2.x?

Thanks,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186