On Thursday 24 August 2006 02:40 am, Angelo Camillos wrote:
> I have created a web page in writer but when I generate the html
> all objects and text relocate themselves and buttons that I have
> created on the page, which also relocate themselves loose their
> http reference and become useless.
>
> I used the previous version to create an information page in just a
> few minutes but this latest version is frustrating my attempts.
>
> Is there something more I should know than the help menus are
> giving me?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Angelo

     Here is a hint. Look at the source code for most web pages. You
are likely to find the page laid out in tables with the text,
objects, and buttons placed within the cells of the tables.
     I have been using Writer to create the web pages for my web site
for a few years without any problems. I do have to admit that it is a
rather simple web site with graphics contained on the main page only.

Dan