On Thursday 24 August 2006 03:40, Angelo Camillos wrote:
> I have created a web page in writer but when I generate the html
> all objects and text relocate themselves and buttons that I have
> created on the page, which also relocate themselves loose their
> http reference and become useless.
>
> I used the previous version to create an information page in just a
> few minutes but this latest version is frustrating my attempts.
>
> Is there something more I should know than the help menus are
> giving me?

For starters you are better off not using Writer to create web pages.

If you are running Windows use Dreamweaver if you are running Linux
use Quanta Plus.

You will have much better control of your web pages.

You might also go to w3c they have a wysiwyg web page builder for
Linux.  They may have one for Windows as well.

--
Jack Gates http://www.morningstarcom.net