On Wednesday 20 September 2006 12:54 pm, James Knott wrote:

[snip]

>   At another employer I worked for, OO was standard.  Where I am now,
> while MS Office is supplied, I run OO, convinced a co-worker to run it
> and have got a manager considering it for company wide use.

This happens a lot, for sure. One factor that hasn't been mentioned, is
academia. College campus' are "full" of Linux. When these students graduate,
they will go into the workforce wanting to have Linux on servers AND their
desktops and of course, OO. The revolution WILL happen......just might be
delayed a year or two.

Fred

--
MickySoft, the ultimate corporate parasite.