Cor wrote:

I'm sure these default styles don't contribute to perfomance problems.

The number of styles in the template _does_ affect performance. For some people, on some platforms, 200 styles might be enough to have an adverse effect on performance. For other people, on other platforms, the performance hit occurs only when they have 5k or more styles in their template.

FWIW, I'll also point out that the size of the various (colour, hatching, gradient, etc) palettes can have an impact on performance.

xan

jonathon