Larry Gusaas wrote:

> Windows, as I and others have said before does not have place to set Email
> client.
>
> This feature has not worked for me using any version of OO.o 2.x with
> Pegasus.
> It did work with 1.? - probably 1.4 was when I managed to get it to work.
>
> This feature seems to work for some people with Thunderbird but not for
> others.

I think it's a matter of the TB version. For me it doesn't work with TB
1.5.0.7 but is works well with Seamonkey 1.0.5. I'm pretty sure it also
worked with older versions of TB but unfortunately I don't have any of
them available. Maybe someone else has one and can test?

BTW: it also works with TB1.5.0.7 if it is already running when I try to
send my document. I assume something has changed in TB in the latest
version(s).

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.