-----Original Message-----

I suggest finding the OpenOffice.org 2.0 folder in the ~/Library/Application
Support directory (~ is UNIX standard for your user directory).  The easiest
method is to start the Terminal program which is in the Applicaitions ->
Utilities folder.  This automatically opens to your user directory.  Type in

cd Library/Application\ Support

then type in

mv OpenOffice.org\ 2.0 OpenOffice.org\ 2.0.old

Do not do this while OpenOffice.org 2.0 is running.

Start OpenOffice.org.  You will have to redo the Welcome screen information and
when you get to the register now screen, click on "I have already registered".

See if send as attachment works.

I will try the same this evening.

James McKenzie