Hello Guy,

Guy Voets wrote:

In a Calc sheet, I have a column with mail addresses. Some are blue,
underlined and with a grey background. When I click on one, I can send an
e-mail. Others have the appearance of a normal entry and don't provide a
link to my mail client. How can I 'activate' them to work as the blue ones?

If under Tools|Autocorrect Recorgnize URL is activeted, you can:
- select a cell,
- press F2 (edit),
- press left,
- press Enter.

That's not so handy if you have a lof of addresses that you want to change ... I do not see an option, as does exist in Writer, to apply all autocorrect/formatting if the text already is present in the document.

Regards,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws