Yes, I did, after having read the instruction given by someone more competent than I am... And I tell you: my OpenOffice still functions OK, as before.
Marc H.

M. Henri Day a écrit :

John W. Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :«I've never been quite sure
whether it's OK to delete it [the OOo file folder that appears on one's
desktop after downloading 2.0.4 (note that it did not appear after
downloading of 2.0.3)]».

It would be interesting to have an answer to this question ; has anyone on
this forum dared to delete this file ?...

Henri