Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 23/10/06, Kirill S. Palagin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Blaming and hatred is counterproductive. Vote with your wallet, do not
buy Vista and DRM-infected media.

Blaming is not counter-productive. To combat a problem you must
unerstand it's source. Hatred certainly is counter-productive.
However, I can't find any references to hate in this thread.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/drm.html

I have already returned CD's that wouldn't play in my Linux box. The look on the store clerks face when I told them that it wouldn't play and they told me to install the "player software" and I asked them to give me the Linux version. Talk about an empty space and stare. I thought about this and figured that if I purchased DRM'd CD/DVD's that won't play in Linux, I can return them and it will cost the system more money.

Two sites for DRM info.

http://drm.info/

Canadian related.

http://www.michaelgeist.ca/wiki/daysofdrm