ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!
     Please discontinue this thread as it serves no useful purpose. I
also notice that some of the people posting to this thread have sent
CC to the OP. While it might stroke our egos to do this, I doubt that
the OP in enjoying these emails. It might even turn him or her
against OOo even more. The OP is even more likely to trash OOo others
who might otherwise use it.
     Furthermore, it is wasting bandwidth.

Dan