Tom wrote:
Kirill S. Palagin wrote:
I'm not knocking MSFT Office. I'm simply applauding OpenOffice. I support it, and look forward to the developers optimizing it further, and hammering out the bugs.

I'm not knocking Open Office Office. I'm pointing out problems in OpenOffice that need to be fixed. I support it, and look forward to the developers optimizing it further, and hammering out the bugs.

There are things about MS Office that I despise, but for now I tend to use it more than OO for what I do.

It's the squeaky wheel that gets greased.