Walter:

Maybe you are confused here:

Dreamweaver:  HTML tool for site design.
FileZilla:  FTP client to serve files from a file server.

What were you trying to do that you need to replace/surplant Dreamweaver?  And
what purpose are you using Dreamweaver for that another HTML content manager
cannot do?

BTW, I know that the OpenOffice.org site NEEDS a major overhaul, especially for
users.  Would you be willing to provide this kind of assistance.  If you want
to see what a team of volunteers can do, look at
http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/index.html.  We do have the restrictions
placed upon us by the web provider for the OpenOffice.org site.

James McKenzie