Walter:

First OpenOffice.org is NOT MY website.  It is the community's website and thus
can be changed.  What it does take is to have someone suggest acceptable
changes to the site.

If your site is/has information that is desirable, then it should be included
in the links from the OpenOffice.org site.  Again, I agree that the
OpenOffice.org site is setup more for developers and needs a major rewrite to
be more user friendly for new users.

James McKenzie