On Tuesday 05 December 2006 08:08 am, Pauline Purcell wrote:
> how can I uninstall open office please

>------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private
> users. It has removed 247 spam emails to date.
> Try SPAMfighter for free now!

     Uninstalling OpenOffice.org is a two step process.
1) Close the Quickstarter in the system tray close to the clock. It
has two birds outlined on a blue and white background. Right click
the icon and select close.
2) Use the Add/Remove program in the Control Panel to uninstall the
program just like you would uninstall any program.

Dan