* James Mckenzie wrote, On 2/11/2007 2:37 PM:
John:

I would do so, but since I've been here a while, I feel that it would be a waste of my time writing up a really cool FAQ that will not be read. Ditto with the Publisher answer.
James McKenzie

Jim,
I agree with you that FAQ isn't used. The search is arcane engine that provides answers in an unfamiliar format to newbies. The fact that you have been around awhile shows that you also think the FAQ is useless in the form it is. Too bad a better search engine doesn't seem to be available to fix this. I save all (useful to me) answers in a folder on Thunderbird for later reference not efficient but until something better comes along like a Base query that I could download or even get to (I hate to use the word access here) it will do. well back to prepping my taxes
Al

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000712-6, 02/11/2007
Tested on: 2/11/2007 3:01:33 PM