Hagar de l'Est wrote:
Le 28.03.2007 06:46, jimw wagner a écrit :
I then started a new piece, started it in my normal "First Chapter" template. Somewhere in the middle of the thing, the space bar stopped working, until I typed the next non-space character.

I was able to correct it by pasting the text into gedit, the Gnome Text Editor, and thence back into the first chapter of a previously-written piece.

Does anyone recognize this? Is there a simpler cure for it than taking everything into simple text, then pasting it back again?

See this thread about that : http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=52349

This thread has nothing at all to do with my problem.

Jimw