On Thursday 26 April 2007 22:07, John W. Kennedy wrote:
> John Boyle wrote:
> > To users: Due to IBM's abominable betrayal of those in the open software
> > community, I hope they lose BIG !!!
>
> Ummm.... Let's see.... You hope that the court rules that Linux is a
> ripoff of SCO's property, that everyone who has ever used Linux has to
> pay damages, and that, by the way, the GPL isn't legally binding?
>
> I don't believe you've quite thought this through.

I would normally assume that the pro SCO idiot was simply an SCO troll but in
this case my assumption is that he really is that stupid.

The really sad part is that if the damn fool had bother to read the listing
posting he would have discovered what the law in the US really is in relation
to patents and if he had bother to Even read the first article on Groklaw he
would know how stupid he sounds.

There is no help those who wish to remain ignorant fools.