Hiya's
I'm running OpenOffice version 2.2 on Ubuntu 7.04 and
I must say I'm NOT impressed with it.
I've used Star Office\Open Office on Linux for years
and version 2.2 is the most unstable & buggy yet. It's
so bad I'm telling my friends to switch to Abiword
instead until you guys get the bugs out.
I think you guys are getting the Microsoft disease;
useless bells, whistles, code bloat & buggy software.
I'm a long time OOo user and you're start to make M$
Office look good...

Jennifer Stuart