2007/8/8, barbara malpass edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I have OOo (with all my documents on it) on my computer but need to add it to
> the new hard drive. Can I just download it from the site? The ones here are
> Base, Writer, Draw, Math, Impress and Calc.
>
> regards
>
> BME

You can download OpenOffice.org from the official site
(http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.1/index.html). It has all the
components you list.
But  you'll have to move the documents on your old computer yourself...
(I just answer because you write "OOo (with all my documents on it)°,
but of course your docs are not "on" OOo)
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger