Rolf Schumacher wrote:
OOs Writer:

I am able to include the companies EPS logo.
I am also able to print it with Adobe Acrobat and on any (color) printer.
What I am missing is to see the graphic on screen (Windows XP).

Is this a fault in my installation or do I have to do something to get
EPS shown on screen?

It has a lot to do with how the EPS was created. If the EPS was created without a preview image (an embedded image), then you will not see anything, but the image will print fine. If whoever created the EPS can reexport it with the preview image "turned on" then when you import it into Writer, you should (in theory) see the image. This is the same behavior regardless of what application you are using (it's not just a OOo Writer thing, it's the same in MS Word etc.).

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany