On Wednesday 19 September 2007 12:23, Larry Gusaas wrote:

> I am not complaining about people CCing the original poster. I AM
> complaining about people being able to post without being subscribed. As
> I explained elsewhere, I can not filter for unsubscribed posters when I
> use the Gmane newsgroup to receive messages.

Then, for pity's sake, USE A REAL EMAIL PROGRAM to read the list!

> There is not this problem on any of the Mozilla newsgroups I follow. To
> post by email on them, you have to subscribe. They have none of this
> unsubscribed posters BS.

So what? This is an email list, not a newsgroup! If you insist, for whatever
reason, on reading it from a news server, please stop trying to prevent the
rest of us from helping others that haven't subscribed.

This bloody thread must have driven away hundreds of readers.
--
Bob Smits [EMAIL PROTECTED]