On Monday 01 October 2007 06:38:09 pm Larry Bates wrote:
> Am now using MS Works. How do I change all my files in MS to
> openoffice? If I can't solve problem, will stay with openoffice. Can
> you help? Thanks, Williewiskers
> Discover the new Windows Vista
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE

Your questions and statement are some what confusing or contradicting each
other.

If you want to convert your MS Works files to use in OpenOffice.org save
as plain text files in Works and then open them in OpenOffice.org and
save them to the native format of OpenOffice.org.

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the Openoffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user friendly