Thanks for the kind answer. I would like to place this calculated field in a form.
Thanks for helping
A.Muller

Mechtilde Stehmann a écrit :
Hello,

A.Muller schrieb:
Hello everybody!!

I have written a couple of times to this forum without getting any
answer ; apparently nobody gives a damn about Base. OK, I recognize all
answers are given by people who volunteer to help, so maybe no one has a
good Base knowledge.
It is right. there are only few peole who work with the base modul and
have the experience with it.
<snipp/>
OK, now back to me : how can I create a calculated field in Base ? Quite
a simple one, it would be "field A + an integer = field B". I read all
the documentation of the OO site without finding an answer. Thanks for
the attention.

Where do you want to create the field?
Base is a container for many informations around a database.
You can use it in a query, in a form, and in a report.

Regards

Mechtilde