Wow !! I'm for sure impressed by the speed and the accuracy of your helping hint. I'll try it out asap and let you know.
Have a nice evening (I'm GMT +2)
Regards
A.Muller

Dan Lewis a écrit :
Before making blanket statements about Base documentation like you did, you should pay closer attention to the facts. Specifically, have you read Getting Started with Base? It is a part of the Getting Started Guide.
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/
Base is a relational database. This means it consists of tables. Every one of those tables can be used to create a form. And when I speak of tables, I am referring to those listed under the "Tables" category including Views as well as queries. That means a form can be created from a query. Example of what you want: Table 1 contains Field A. Create a new query in design view (see above documentation if necessary). Add Table 1 to the query and open a window containing the fields of Table 1. Double click Field A in that window to place it in a field of the query. Click inside that field and add + "integer" to the right of Field A in that field: Field A + "integer". (Use whatever integer you want in place of "integer".) Run the query. The values for the field you just created will be larger than the corresponding values of Field A by the integer you used. Save the query. Then create a form using the wizard. The query you just created will be listed in the Tables or queries dropdown list.

Dan