tina wrote:
> ON THE PAGE THAT SAYS: SELECT YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM I DONT SEE WINDOWS XP. SO
> I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE COMPLIMENTARY PGM, CAN I?
> WILL THIS PGM INTERFERRE WITH THE USE OF ANY OF MY CURRENT PGMS?
>
> PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AT : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> thank you for your time..... 10/18/07

The Windows version works with all Windows from 98 to Vista.  That is
the package you want.  Also, it's not "complimentary".  It's a free,
full office package.  It doesn't interfere with anything, but during the
install, you're given the option to make OpenOffice the default
application for Microsoft Office files.  If you leave the choices
unchecked, nothing will change.  If you don't have Microsoft Office, you
can leave those file types selected.