NoOp wrote:
On 10/18/2007 06:53 PM, Charlie Seaman wrote:

And, if we're really picking at things, ">98", would really not be inclusive of 98, since the ">" means "greater than" not "greater than or equal to". I thought of explaining that but really did not want to get into the website being wrong.

Charlie: that's a *very* good point actually. Particularly when
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html shows:

<quote>
Microsoft Windows

    * Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2 or higher),
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista (enhanced Vista integration from
version 2.2)
</quote>

Now, even if someone new actually bothers to look at the requirements
page, they may find the "Windows Vista (enhanced Vista integration from
version 2.2)" confusing. Does this mean I need 2.2? Which versions of
Vista, etc. etc.

In the past, there have been other complaints/threads regarding this
issue, but I've yet to see it fixed. IMO a great many of the "can this
be installed on" questions could be cleared up by simply fixing the OOo
website.

Do you know how to go about that? (getting the OOo website changed)

--
Thanks.

Yours,
**//Charlie