Like (probably) most people, I don't want to have to go through the process of becoming accustomed to a new operating system until I have to. Microsoft has not had much money from me recently since I use Windows 2000 and will do so until forced to change. I also use Open Office, Mozilla and Thunderbird and continue to try to expand the Open Source products on my systems. If I have to replace a system or MS stops supporting MS2000 I'm sure I will be migrating to Linux.