On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:17:16 -0400
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Friday 19 October 2007 14:29:44 Charlie Seaman wrote:
> > It looks like it's for linux. Does it work on Windows?
>
> I saw that it is being worked on but no it is not available on
> Windows yet. There are more Linux apps finding their way to the
> Windows platform everyday. Eventually people will find these open
> source apps and realize that they don't need Microsoft for anything
> except for specialized commercial software that is for business and
> is written on the Windows platform only and the producers have no
> intention of ever making it available for another platform. They
> have to protect and support their commercial software producing
> brethren and all. They don't want those hippie geeks with that free
> software putting them out of business.

A word to the wise. This sort of religous zealotry for linux tied with
blatant anti-windows sentiment does as much damage to linux as Microsoft
FUD has ever done. People ignore extremists as cranks! So let the
virtues of a given program sell the program, not your admirable
enthusiasm. It is positives of each app that will sell it eventually,
not negatives about hippy geeks and Microsoft being put out of business.

Mellow out dude ;) and excuse me while i go brush out my ponytail.

--
Michael
Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion.