Charlie Seaman wrote:
> It looks like it's for linux. Does it work on Windows?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> On Thursday 18 October 2007 21:21:19 Guess wrote:
>>
>>> I would stick with MS Outlook
>>> it's the best so far compared to the rest
>>> and no, I don't work for MS
>>>

>> You have no idea what you are talking about. You have never used
>> Kontact. Outlook doesn't even come close to Kontact.

'Right about that! But then, yes....it's for Linux, which HONESTLY, is
what you should be using anyway! MANY, MANY people are available to help
you through a conversion. If you insist on staying with MickySoft,
Thunderbird would be your best mailer. You can find it at:
http://www.mozilla.org

[snip]

>> I could go on and on. Outlook is junk compared to Kontact.

Yep......"LookOut" and "LookOut Express" are so buggy that it's NEVER
save to use either one. That is reason enough to NOT use either one.

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 10.3. No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!