On Sunday 21 October 2007 23:26:34 Charlie Seaman wrote:
> Frank Cox wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:19:46 -0400
> >
> > Charlie Seaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> If I have to replace a system or MS
> >> stops supporting MS2000 I'm sure I will be migrating to Linux.
> >
> > That shouldn't be too long now:
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/news/bul
> >letins/extendedsupport.mspx
>
> They're still doing security updates.  And if they do that till
> 2010, that's almost two and a half years more - for free to me.

You can switch to Linux free now.

Since you and I are not that far apart and I have to come that way
often to support customers I can drop a copy of PCLinuxOS off. It
runs from your CD-ROM drive so you can test drive it before
actually installing it. If you want the CD drop me a private e-mail
with an address where I can drop it.

--
http://24.197.142.167/~jack/openofficefaq.php Read the
OpenOffice.org FAQ