[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
HI
We have just bought a new personal computer it is an Acer L320 with Vista. My husband and I are self taught and we are still picking things up. Out last computer had Microsoft Word and Office on it which we used quite a lot for letters, spreadsheets, etc., and I did small posters for the Care Home my Mum is in. This computer has nothing on it at all!!!!!!!!!!! is it possible to download your programme onto this Vista or will we have to buy Microsoft Word or Office. I hope you can help. Many thanks. Pauline De-Ville (we are getting on a bit 60's but we love our Computer and Laptop)

Pauline

Thank you for your question

Yes you can use the Windows version of OpenOffice undeer Windows Vista. Please download from www.openoffice.org by clicking the big green box and then install it.

--