I routinely save my odt files as docs. I do this by doing Save As then
entering the name of the file and appending it with .DOC. So far it's never
failed and it never shows up as an .ODT file.

--
Pat Brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

L.A. Heat, the first Chris and David mystery
"This is the best gay mystery I have read in years" - Mark Richard Zubro